This 1-Day course is a great fit for people who:
- have an interest in fashion but are not sure if they are ready to pursue a full or part time career in image consulting
- would like to gain a little more fashion knowledge, necessary to become a successful image consultant
- would like to increase their confidence by knowing how to dress fashionably and complete every outfit
- would like to help others save time, money and energy by avoiding making those costly buying decisions
In this 1-Day Course you will:
- Learn the 4 personal styles that determine the right type of clothing and look for each style
- Discern the 4 body shapes and how best to style each one using the Dressing With Style™ ‘re-proportioning technique’
- Learn the step-by-step signature '7 Step Dressing With Style™ Makeover System'
- Understand the 'Categories of Dressing' to ensure you are always dressed appropriately and 'Capsule Dressing' to maximize any wardrobe
- Leave the course being able to make multiple outfits from only 10 wardrobe pieces
- Learn how to accessorize any outfit like a pro
- Know the differences between a fad, a trend and a classic and understand the role they play in individual styles
- Discover the secrets the fashion industry doesn't want you to know
And much much more!
You will receive:
'Introductory Image Styling Course' Manual
- A binder containing all the materials you will cover in the day
- The opportunity to purchase professional 'Color Swatches' at a minimal cost.
'First Impressions - Dressing For Impact' book
- Complimentary 'First Impressions - Dressing For Impact' book written by Patti Morrison. This book will serve as a valuable fashion reference guide
Lunch and snacks will be provided.
Register by clicking the green button below:
To register for future dates call or text Patti at 604-929-2193.
Introductory Image Styling - 1 Day Course™ Investment: $497
* This $497 investment will be deducted from the "Certified Image Strategist Training Program" tuition, if you decide to enroll in the 5 Day Course at a later date.